Why Health in Turkey?
– Shorter waiting times compared to Europe, America and many countries, for many medical procedures
– High umber of well-educated physician fluent in foreign languages in health industry and accordingly, the capability to answer all kinds of questions in minds both pre and post treatment of a medical tourist.
– Ranking amongst the top 10 medical tourism destinations around the world
– Final medical applications delivered by specialist physicians especially for Cardiovascular Surgery, Oncology, Organ Transplantation, Neurosurgery, Orthopedics, Plastic and Cosmetic Surgery, Ophthalmological and Dental treatments.
– Turkey is a candidate country to EU with high and consistent medical standards.
– Easy access to any part of the worlds from Turkey, as a link between Europe and Asia thanks to its perfect geographical location.
– Safe treatment options and steady price norms
– All accredited Turkish institutions are equipped with world-standard infrastructure and modern technology
– Turkey ranks the first in Europe and seventh in the world as to its thermal resources and has 190 hot springs in 46 cities.